NW8 STUDIOS HIRING RATES – We are here to help so if there is something you require and it’s not listed just get in touch.
- Full Day, 10 am – 6 pm / 9 am – 5 pm Midweek £110, Weekends £140, Bank Holidays £150.
- Half day, 10 am – 2 pm / 2 pm – 6 pm Midweek £80, Weekend £100, Bank Holidays £110
- Out of hour sessions and half days on the weekends by request only
- We provide free parking for one car
- High-speed internet access
- Photographers workstation & stool
- A selection of 10 different colourama backdrop papers
- Illuminated area for MUA & fashion stylist to work alongside the photographer
- Our space benefits from a skylight @ 4.54 x 1.4 meters providing soft Daylight in the studio
- Blackout on request
- Central heating 24/7
NW8 STUDIOS EQUIPMENT – Included in our booking fee with no extra charge.
- 2.72 metres Colorama background support system with 3 colours backdrop option in one booking.
- 3 x C stands
- 2 x Poly boards (120 cm x 190 cm) plus stands
- 1 x 5 in 1 Lastolite medium reflector (106 cm)
- 1 x Clothing rail / 2 folding table / clothing steamer
- Hair and Makeup unit
- Portrait high stool
- Colorama colours options are Black /Arctic White /Lagoon Blue /Yellow /Cherry Red /Sulphur /Rose Pink /Orange /Lilac /Chroma Green (video) ask for more colours. (£15 per meter will be charged only if backdrop soiled (backdrop need to be cut or footprints damage on backdrop).
NW8 STUDIOS LIGHTING RENTAL (on request)
- Profoto D1 Air 1000w
- Profoto D1 Air 500w
- Profoto B1 Air TTL
- Profoto Air remote
- Profoto Magnum & Zoom reflectors
- 10, 20, 30 Grids
- 5ft Indirect Octa Deep
- 2m x 1.4m Wafer Softbox
NW8 STUDIOS PHOTOGRAPHER SERVICES – start from £250
- please contact our studio team for fashion lookbooks on model or mannequin, lifestyle and e-commerce product shots.
NW8 STUDIOS TERMS & CONDITION.
- Set up and downtime: Clients must ensure their booking includes set up and take down time in order to avoid overtime charges. 15 minutes after your agreed time will be considered as overtime and will be charged at £25 per hour.
- Booking: A booking is considered to be confirmed after full payment, email confirmation for your booking will be sent to your email automatically after you complete your payment.
- Payment & Cancellation or Reschedule: Payments must be made at the time of booking. All payments are non-refundable. All payments are via PayPal transaction include payment with debit/credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account. There is no cancellation process or cancellation fee (Once payment is made your booking is final), Reschedule your booking can be done latest 72 hours before original booking time, based on studio availability and it can be done only one time for each original booking.
- Deposit: On the day of your booking we require one of the following forms of ID as a security deposit; UK Driving License or any Passport, without one of this ID, forms your session will be cancelled and will be no refund for your payment. (please note we will keep your documents in a safe place while you are using the studio and will return on completion of your session).
- Use of Equipment: Clients cannot (a) Remove the equipment from the studio premises, (b) Modify or tamper with the equipment in any form or way, (c) Use the equipment in a manner not suitable or recommended for, (d) Allow the equipment to be used by untrained or unauthorised personnel, (e) All equipment must be returned promptly and in full working order as it was received and signed for at the beginning and end of each session. Equipment will be checked by the studio manager.
- Breakages, Losses and Damages: Clients are responsible for all breakages, losses or damages caused to the studio and/or equipment by him/her or any person during the usage of the studio. All equipment is supplied at the risk of the client. We the studio providers shall not be liable for any losses or damages to material and/or props supplied or agreed to be supplied. No alterations, decorations or additions can be made to the equipment or studio. Clients must notify the studio at the time of supply if the condition of equipment or studio is not acceptable. The studio shall not be liable to clients for any loss, damage, expense, or for any consequential loss (incl loss of profit) whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with any of the following: any damage to or loss of property by the clients *I or any personnel with the clients; any breakdown, stoppage or failure of the facilities and equipment provided by the studio or any other equipment provided.
- Alcoholic drinks or Smoking in our studio are not allowed at any time.
- Minors: Clients must ensure any person under 18 has parental/guardian consent to be at the studio for photography.
- Termination: The studio has the right to terminate any contract if the clients are in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions above.
FIND NW8 STUDIOS.
- Unit 77 on the second floor of 61- 83 Loudoun Road, South Hampstead NW8 0DQ London UK. We're easy to get and directly opposite South Hampstead overground station and 2 minutes walk from Swiss Cottage underground station (Jubilee Line).We are also 6 minutes by overground line from Euston Station (Victoria and Northern line), 20 minutes from Kings Cross St Pancras station (Victoria,Piccadilly, Northern, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City line) and 20 minutes from Highbury and Islington station (Victoria and London Overground line).