NW8 STUDIOS HIRING RATES.
- Full day sessions, 10am to 6pm or 9am to 5pm – £110 Monday to Friday, £130 Weekends, £140 Bank Holidays.
- Half day Morning sessions, 10am to 2pm – £80 Monday to Friday, £100 Weekends, £110 Bank Holidays.
- Half day Afternoon sessions, 2pm to 6pm – £80 Monday to Friday, £100 Weekends, £110 Bank Holidays.
- We also provide and included in our booking fee free parking for one car in our car park, Photographer workstation ‘tethered tools’ for camera and laptop (Camera and laptop are not included), Standart 2.72 metres Colorama system with selection from 6 different colour backdrop papers, Infinity wireless broadband, Central heating 24/7 and designated space for makeup artist and fashion stylist to work alongside the photographer.
- Our studio space benefits from amazing skylight which provide soft Daylight inside the studio all day long (4.54 meters long / 1.40 meters wide please see in the studio photos).
STUDIO EQUIPMENT – Included in our booking fee with no extra charge.
- 3 x Grip stands
- 2 x Poly boards reversible B/W (120 cm x 190 cm) plus 2 stands
- 1 x 5 in 1 Lastolite medium reflector (106 cm)
- 1 x Clothing rail / 2 folding table
- Hair and Makeup unit with 2 chairs
- 2.72 metres Colorama background support system with 3 colours backdrop option in one booking.
- Colorama colours option are Black / Arctic White / Lagoon Blue / Yellow Sulphur / Rose Pink / Green screen (video). £15 per meter will be charged only if backdrop soiled (backdrop need to be cut or footprints damaged on backdrop).
- Lighting Rental Options on request
Profoto D1 Air 1000w x2
Profoto D1 Air 500w x1
Profoto B1 Air TTL x1
Profoto Air remotes
Magnum & Zoom reflectors
10, 20, 30 Grids
5ft Indirect Octa Deep
2m x 1.4m Wafer Softbox
PHOTOGRAPHER SERVICES – start from £250
- (please contact our studio team for fashion lookbooks on model or mannequin, lifestyle and e-commerce product shots).
NW8 STUDIOS TERMS & CONDITION.
- Set up and down time: Clients must ensure their booking includes set up and take down time in order to avoid overtime charges. 15 minutes after your agreed time will be considered as overtime and will be charged at £25 per hour.
- Booking: A booking is considered to be confirmed after full payment, email confirmation for your booking will be sent to your email automatically after you complete your payment.
- Payment & Cancellation or Reschedule: Payments must be made at the time of booking. All payments are non-refundable. All payments are via PayPal transaction include payment with debit/credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account. There is no cancellation process or cancellation fee (Once payment is made your booking is final), Reschedule your booking can be done latest 72 hours before original booking time, based on studio availability and it can be done only one time for each original booking.
- Deposit: On the day of your booking we require one of the following forms of ID as a security deposit; UK Driving License or any Passport, without one of this ID forms your session will be cancelled and will be no refund for your payment. (please note we will keep your documents in a safe place while you are using the studio and will return on completion of your session).
- Use of Equipment: Clients cannot (a) Remove the equipment from the studio premises, (b) Modify or tamper with the equipment in any form or way, (c) Use the equipment in a manner not suitable or recommended for, (d) Allow the equipment to be used by untrained or unauthorised personnel, (e) All equipment must be returned promptly and in full working order as it was received and signed for at the beginning and end of each session. Equipment will be checked by the studio manager.
- Breakages, Losses and Damages: Clients are responsible for all breakages, losses or damages caused to the studio and/or equipment by him/her or any person during the usage of the studio. All equipment is supplied at the risk of the client. We the studio providers shall not be liable for any losses or damages to material and/or props supplied or agreed to be supplied. No alterations, decorations or additions can be made to the equipment or studio. Clients must notify the studio at the time of supply if the condition of equipment or studio is not acceptable. The studio shall not be liable to clients for any loss, damage, expense, or for any consequential loss (incl loss of profit) whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with any of the following: any damage to or loss of property by the clients *I or any personnel with the clients; any breakdown, stoppage or failure of the facilities and equipment provided by the studio or any other equipment provided.
- Alcoholic drinks or Smoking in our studio are not allowed at any time.
- Minors: Clients must ensure any person under 18 has parental/guardian consent to be at the studio for photography.
- Termination: The studio has the right to terminate any contract if the clients are in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions above.
FIND NW8 STUDIOS.
- Unit 77 on the second floor of 61- 83 Loudoun Road, South Hampstead NW8 0DQ London UK. We're easy to get and directly opposite South Hampstead overground station and 2 minutes walk from Swiss Cottage underground station (Jubilee Line).We are also 6 minutes by overground line from Euston Station (Victoria and Northern line), 20 minutes from Kings Cross St Pancras station (Victoria,Piccadilly, Northern, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City line) and 20 minutes from Highbury and Islington station (Victoria and London Overground line).